Membership in the Ontario Handweavers and Spinners is open to all who are interested in weaving, spinning, dyeing, basketry and other fibre arts. The membership year is January 1 to December 31.
Benefits of Membership
- Receive Fibre Focus Magazine 4 times a year
- Attend OHS conferences
- Enter OHS juried show and other exhibitions
- Borrow from our lending library
- Participate in educational programs:
- Spinning Certificate Program
- Home Study Weaving Program
- Master Spinning Program
- Master Weaver Certificate Program
- Become eligible for scholarships and awards
- Be part of a great community of spinners, weavers and fibre enthusiasts across the province of Ontario, in other parts of Canada, and in other countries
Join or Renew Now
You can pay for your membership here by VISA, MasterCard, American Express or PayPal. Membership fees for 2021 are below. Choose the 1 year category that applies to you, using the drop down menu and click “Add to Cart.” All amounts are in Canadian dollars. When Joining or Renewing your membership, please remember to acknowledge on the checkout form whether you wish to receive a digital or paper copy of Fibre Focus. If you do not indicate your preference, you will receive the digital version.
When renewing your membership consider a donation to OHS. Scroll down the page to Donations to make a contribution.
Not sure if your membership is due for renewal? Please check the expiry date on your mailing label or contact us at email@example.com.