Classified ads appear in both Fibre Focus magazine* and on the OHS website.
Placing an ad
- E-mail your ad (with a photograph, if desired) to The Publisher.
- Cost: OHS members may place one classified ad – up to 25 words and one photograph – every three months without charge. Additional words and photographs are 25¢ each and $10 each respectively. More than one ad per three month period will be charged at the non-member rate below.
- Non-members are also welcome to place a classified ad. The cost is $8 for 25 words or less, 25¢ for each additional word and $10 per photograph.
- Submission: Classified ads will be placed on this page (OHS Classifieds) and in the upcoming issue of Fibre Focus magazine.*
- Deadlines for publication in Fibre Focus are February 7, May 7, August 7, October 21 for the Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter Issues respectively.
* Space permitting, free member ads will also appear in Fibre Focus.
Leclerc Minerva 22-inch portable folding Loom with 8 harnesses and 10 treadles as it folds up to fit in back seat or trunk. Great for workshops and demonstrations. $800 Contact Graham.
Leclerc 45” 8-harness jack loom with saddle bench, several reeds, raddle, shuttles and 1 spool rack for sectional warping, etc. Uxbridge area. Asking $2000. Will have to be picked up. Contact Liz.
DOROTHY LOOM CONVERSION KIT Handcrafted, wooden 4-lever lifting kit eliminates those nasty side metal levers. Fits all widths of the Dorothy loom & can be installed for right or left-handed use. More information available by contacting Cheryl Sheridan.